Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

More than 49,000 members, and growing...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LoopyIdeas Twitter Tweets - Page 3  (Read 1343 times)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
    • View Profile
LoopyIdeas Twitter Tweets - Page 3
« on: September 06, 2012, 05:12:53 AM »

I decided to create a post where most of our Twitter Tweets can be seen here. When this list gets too long I will create a second, third... post and link them all for easy navigation.

Page 1  Page 2  Page 3  Page 4  Page 5

If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then 9 times out of 10 it will.

Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

No one ever built a statue to a critic.

Prepare for the future ... Read Science Fiction.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh

That awkward moment when you post a funny status and there’s that one person who ruins it by saying something serious.

Entropy requires no maintenance.

Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?

The beauty of a pun is in the "Oy!" of the beholder.

Never try to teach a pig to sing ... It only wastes your time and annoys the pig.

186,000 miles per second ... It's not just a good idea ... it's the law.

My life may be strange, but at least it's not boring.

What's the point of being fascinatingly crazy if you don't enrich the world with it?

Paranoid schizophrenics outnumber their enemies two to one.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Murphy's Law only fails when you try to demonstrate it.

Life isn't always fair, but it shouldn't cheat that much.

Insanity is hereditary ... you get it from your kids.

If puns were deli meat, this would be the wurst.

Live your life so that when you die, the preacher won't have to tell lies at your funeral.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Help wanted: Telepathy. You know where to apply.

Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction.

Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people are mentally ill. Check three friends. If they're OK, you're it.

The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

My Reality Check bounced.

Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind.

Be sure to get what you like or you'll be forced to like what you get.

All forms of madness, bizarre habits, awkwardness in society, general clumsiness, are justified in the person who creates good art.

Don’t try to hog loneliness and keep it all to yourself. Share it with a special someone.

Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.

If what you've done is stupid but it works, then it really isn't that stupid at all.

To make a mistake is human, but to blame it on someone else, that's even more human.

Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence, after all intelligence has it's limits.

To make time fly, throw your watch out the window.

Here's a Loopy idea: Let's freeze all prices across the Globe until we're out of the Recession. Constant price hikes MUST be curbed.

The easiest way to embrace change is to be part of it.

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. -Albert Einstein

The probability of meeting someone you know increases a hundredfold when you're with someone you're not supposed to be seen with.

What animal can jump higher than a house? Any animal that can jump at all, because houses can't jump.

When we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.

When is yelling during a robbery a bad idea? When you have gold teeth.

Dogs feel strongly to always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing, right in your ear.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

The most fun things in life are either immoral, illegal or they make you fat.

Interesting Fact: In the United States, deaf people have safer driving records than hearing people.

Why do you always see lightning first and hear the thunder later? Because your eyes are in front of your ears.

Why did the blonde send a blank letter to her husband in the army? They had a fight before he left and they're not talking.

Working in a team means spending half your time convincing the others that your idea is better than theirs.

If a philosopher answers your question, you will no longer understand what you asked in the first place.

If aliens saw us walking our dogs and picking up their poop, who would they think is in charge?

When I tried to do a search for marital advise on Google, it tried to finish my sentence for me, just like my wife does.

What is the best thing to do when you have a hole in a boat and water is leaking inside? Make another hole to drain the water.

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people. - Oscar Wilde

Funny sign at health spa: Fresh 10,000 year old mud for sale.

Don't hold back on ideas, no matter how silly they may seem at first. Ideas evolve into great ideas, and also spawn new ideas.

A discovery is an accident meeting a prepared mind.

It's time to come up with a robot that does the dishes, cleans the kitchen, kooks, does laundry, ironing, cleans the car, mows the lawn...

Have you ever thought that the world we live in might not be real? (something like The Matrix)

@realDonaldTrump Don't u think it's time for a new party? Democrats/Republicans r stale. Same old same old. Empty promises. We need nu ideas

Democrats & Republicans. Would be nice to have a new kid on the block. The US can do with a fresh new perspective.

A man without an idea is a man without a future.

Crazy ideas become weird ideas, then loopy ideas, then not so bad ideas, then good ideas... then people ask: "Why did I not think of that?"

Most of the time the difference between success and failure can be attributed to timing, and timing alone.

IDEA - Internally Driven Endorphin Activator

I've been taking some miracle vitamins that supposedly enhance brain power and memory. I forgot the name of the pills.

Someone needs to come up with an implanted memory chip I can use to better help me remember names and phone numbers.

What mostly separates a good idea from a bad idea? - Perception

A loopy idea has a tendency to come full circle.

It's best to never make fun of someone's idea, just in case it turns out to be the next best idea since sliced bread.

Each and every invention started with an idea.

Where would the World be if it weren't for ideas?

If only wishes would come true... oh wait... they DO come true, especially when you believe.

What icon did they use to represent an idea prior to the invention of the light bulb? Perhaps a lit candle?

If I could have a penny for every idea I ever had, the world would be penniless, less one penny for this idea.

I wonder what would happen if this Murphy guy one day meets Karma.

A loopy idea is only a loopy idea in the eye of the beholder.

So, what happens if the World is still here on 22 Dec 2012? Can we then safely assume that it was a Loopy Idea? When is the next prediction?

Try to come up with a brand new idea this coming Holiday season... new recipe, new gift (something different)... avoid same old same old.

The bad state of our World economy won't change until we change the system. Our current system is basically nothing but a pyramid scheme.

Money as we know it will be replaced by e-money in the next 10 to 20 years. No more paper notes or coins. Loopy idea or not?

Electric vehicles will overtake combustion-based vehicles before 2025.

It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.

Don't be stupid, it might make you famous.

Facebook has ruined school reunions. Now everyone knows you're full of s$%& before you get there…

I read somewhere that when someone is about to quote a bogus fact or statistic that they preface it by saying, “I read somewhere”

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects.

They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

The ideal man doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, doesn't swear, doesn't get angry, doesn't exist.

We have to do the impossible, but it is possible.

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic.

You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing.

The new generation doesn’t knock on doors. They will call or text to let you know they’re outside.

Tomorrow is today trying to understand yesterday.

Using Latin phrases to sound smart is my modus operandi.

The other day I Googled “Myspace” and Google said, “did you mean Facebook?”

If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.

Girls complain that there are no good guys left. Hello?? They’re where you left them, IN THE FRIEND ZONE.

69% of people find something dirty in every sentence.

Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.

The first person who decided to say a word instead of throwing a rock can be considered the starter of civilization.

You never run out of things that can go wrong.

Being angry is not necessarily bad. Lamborghini didn't produce a single car until Enzo Ferrari made him angry.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

The world is tragic to those who feel and comic to those who think.

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

Let us consider that we are all partially insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

For sale: Encyclopedia Britannica, complete set of 45 volumes. No longer needed due to getting married. My wife knows everything.

With a microwave fireplace you can spend an evening in front of it in only eight minutes.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.

A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free.

Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.

What luck for rulers that men do not think.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Reality is always controlled by the people who are most insane.

Power runs with ideas that only the crazy would draw into doubt.

Most entrepreneurial ideas will sound crazy, stupid and uneconomic, and then they'll turn out to be right.

The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive.

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.

We are obliged to regard many of our original minds as crazy at least until we have become as clever as they are.

Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true.

If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane.

How to drive a guy crazy: send him a telegram and on the top put 'page 2.'

Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

Don't gobblefunk around with words.

America's always been a great place to be crazy. It just used to be harder to make a living that way.

Calling it lunacy makes it easier to explain away the things we don't understand.

In politics, everyone regards themselves as a moderate, because they know some other who's twice as crazy as they are.

Having their feelings make sense is how people get their kicks.

Can you go crazy without knowing you're crazy?

If you look at someone and all their ex-boyfriends and girlfriends are crazy, there's a good chance that person is the crazy one.

A truly happy woman drives some men and almost every other woman absolutely crazy.

When the whole world is crazy, it doesn't pay to be sane.

You could have all the crazy thoughts you wanted, as long as you smiled and kept them to yourself.

I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.

Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.

Where to look if you've lost your mind?

Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

Boredom can be a lethal thing on a small island.

Taking crazy things seriously is a serious waste of time.

Page 1  Page 2  Page 3  Page 4  Page 5
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:13:17 AM by Jay Sadie »
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla
Pages: [1]   Go Up