Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are no longer accepting new registrations due to a flood of spammers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loopy Money Making Ideas  (Read 3126 times)

eureka

Loopy Money Making Ideas
« on: October 25, 2011, 02:20:59 AM »

Typically new money making concepts are immediately usable. However, sometimes you simply should let your creativeness run wild and be impractical. This can be a strategy to get that creativity going, and no matter how loopy ideas may appear at first, there is usually an approach to carry them all the way down to earth, as on this first example.

Rental Cabins In The Sky

I began with a crazy thought: “What if folks could rent a cabin up in the sky for the weekend?” Immediatelly my thoughts tried to make sense of this loopy idea. How could it be improved or made feasible to turn it into a money making idea? I first imagined cabins suspended below large hot-air or helium balloons.

As much fun as it could be, this didn’t appear very practical. Once I explored the concept I questioned if present balloon-trip businesses might tap into other markets. If, for example, the gondolas were outfitted correctly, and the balloons tethered, in order that they might be allowed to drift two thousand ft overhead, would meditators then pay for a peaceful meditation retreat in the sky?

Another thought came to mind. Many tethered balloons could be released and cranked back in on a line in a relative small area. This might be less complicated and cheaper than traditional rides, which involve chase cars and unpredictable landings. Perhaps this could possibly be one other solution to earn cash with the balloons, charging a lower rate for simple up and down rides, and so getting new clients that couldn’t afford the usual rides.

This is how a crazy concept can come back down to earth again. Maybe even the “weekend cabin in the sky” thought could someday be a cash making concept. Even if not, that is still okay. The point here is to get the inventive juices flowing, and then find extra sensible methods to channel the output.

Extra Crazy Cash Making Concepts

The following ideas are pure imagination at work. I leave it up to you to figure out how to turn these into potential cash making solutions. Good luck and have fun!

• Put seats on the wings of an airplane and sell rides to thrill seekers.
  • Promote advertising scratched out on the face of the moon.
  • Rent out the animals at the zoo.
  • Start an underwater school.
  • Make a roller coaster course people pay to take their personal cars on.
  • Sell pets genetically engineered to live longer. Typicaly pets only live 10 to 15 years, causing many tears.
  • Rent out youngsters to undecided potential parents.
  • Have marriage insurance policies that cover the cost of a divorce, just in case.
  • Have a swimming pool restaurant; diners sit in floating seats and eat off floating plates.

Scan the list above and cease any of the crazy ideas that may catch your attention. Likelihood is good that you’ll find some method to transform into a more sensible thought, and that’s the point. This train in creativeness could also be enjoyable, but it is also a worthwhile approach for generating cash making ideas.
"Eureka! - I have found it!"
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.”
Quotes by Archimedes (Mathematician and inventor of ancient Greece, 280-211bc)

tyronjforce12

Re: Loopy Money Making Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:23:33 AM »

Oh thanks a lot for sharing this info on how loopy money making ideas. I'm actually looking on how to earn extra income online. I'll surely browse through all your post to get money making ideas. Keep it up!

stores online

Agenbite

Re: Loopy Money Making Ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »

;)

Just say YES to marriage insurance policies.
The cost tables would be fairly simple to establish.
Retaining a divorce lawyer in advance of getting married is gauche, but insurance might be ok.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_insurance
One company has already tried it but what is one company?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright © 2010 2019, LoopyIdeas.com