Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We are no longer accepting new registrations due to a flood of spammers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sleep Easy Commuter Hat  (Read 6368 times)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
Sleep Easy Commuter Hat
« on: January 21, 2010, 05:11:17 PM »

[float=left][smg id=62 caption="Suction Hat"][/float]Catch up on lost sleep while commuting to work, without the usual complications involved.

Most of us have been victim to someone falling asleep next to us, and then leaning against us with his/her head. Or, we were the one to do just that.

The amazing Sleep Easy Commuter Hat will support your sleepy head, and keep you from falling over. No more worrying about embarrassing yourself, or inconveniencing your co-commuters.

As an added benefit you will be protected from any flying objects, that could be caused by a sudden stop, or if a nasty fight breaks out, resulting in objects being thrown to and fro.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla

forJepthore

• Heaven is a place on earth...Here?
Re: Sleep Easy Commuter Hat
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 08:27:45 AM »

Hi:) Im making my 1rst post on this forum, amazing web let me tell you!       
I signed up just now on the forum, and Im doing my 1rst post to introduce my self to all of you, I came here so that I can debate the general post I found here.       
As to my person Im Patricia, I was born on Sidney but now Im studying on another place now on Arts so that I can get graduation.       
My personal details you may dont want to know them but I say them off course I am very found of books as well as movies, and I also play a lot Rhiana on my bedroom, Im without boyfriend now so male users....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I once tried online dating it didnt work out very well....       
But if you want to learn more just cheack my profile, I forgot to tell that I hate social networks like facebook, cause people should talk to each other face to face and not only by keyboard, but isnt that what Im doing now?Lol just dont read my shit.....       
Last weekend I read an article at Professional Poker Players which was very interesting So I sent an email to the webmaster there to let me make articles there and that is what Im making at the moment, and it was the reason I signed up here...to find ideas!:)       
I will also apoligize by my english it is the only way I found to communicate with you....       
And for today Is all I can share, cause work of shifts so I will rest a while and I have also the college proofs to study ..............Just hope you liked my 1rst post.         
Kiss to all of you, Bye
*Link Removed*

jarnery7

Re: Sleep Easy Commuter Hat
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 02:47:45 PM »

guzel forum sitesi aradigim hersey var tsklr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2010 2019, LoopyIdeas.com