Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

More than 49,000 members, and growing...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shoe Umbrellas for those rainy days  (Read 11753 times)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
    • View Profile
Shoe Umbrellas for those rainy days
« on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:06 AM »

Shoe Umbrellas
Shoe Umbrellas
Don't let the weather ruin your shoes again. This Umbrella Shoe Saver invention will extend the life of your expensive footwear by attaching little umbrellas to your feet.

I'm not sure if this product is commercially available, or if it's meant to be a just a joke.

Apparently this is a Japanese invention. I searched high and low to see if anyone was selling them, but the closest I got, were some Designer Asian Themed Japanese Umbrella Shoes, which can be purchased here for around $60.

Let's think about it for a moment. Firstly, I think that it will be pretty difficult to walk with these umbrellas attached to you shoes, and secondly, I'm not sure that it will keep the rain entirely off your shoes. Rain will splash from the pavement onto you shoes anyway.

Shuella
Shuella
There is another type of shoe umbrella out there, called the Shuella. However, these look more like shoe covers than umbrellas to me.

In conclusion:

My personal opinion is that someone was just having fun with the Japanese Shoe Umbrella idea, but I may be wrong.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:17:10 AM by Jay Sadie »
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla
Pages: [1]   Go Up