Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

We are no longer accepting new registrations due to a flood of spammers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chameleon - Set the Mood Jewellery  (Read 2519 times)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
Chameleon - Set the Mood Jewellery
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:36:27 AM »

For as long as man has existed jewellery has been part and parcel of his/her attire. With modern technology we now have the ability to produce jewellery never seen before.

I have an idea for making color-changing jewellery, where a person can change the color of the stones in the jewellery on an ad hoc basis, as many times as he/she desires, and the color will remain fixed until changed again. This will allow a person to purchase jewellery that will color-match any clothing.

This jewellery's color-changing ability will be achieved by using an application on a smart phone or computer that will allow the consumer to pick the desired color, either from a color wheel, or by scanning in a color, e.g. directly from the piece of clothing you want to match the jewellery to. The application will then communicate with the device that changes the jewellery's color, either by means of a chemical reaction, or changing the coding of a tiny chip on the jewellery that produces a low density laser light that permeates the stone/material. Some experimentation must still be done on which method would be the most practical, affordable and workable.

A perfect name for this range of products could be Chameleon, representing the color-changing abilities of the same-name lizard.

Chameleon should be a great seller. All that remains now is to raise the venture capital to design, produce and market it. Perhaps one of the investors in Dragons' Den will be interested!

For more of my own personal ideas please click here...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:23:02 AM by Jay Sadie »
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2010 2019, LoopyIdeas.com