Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are no longer accepting new registrations due to a flood of spammers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to LoopyIdeas.com!  (Read 4704 times)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
Welcome to LoopyIdeas.com!
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »

Welcome to our Forum.

Creative and forward-looking thinking is one of my greatest passions. As a lateral thinker I have always tried to keep an open mind regarding other people's ideas. I am of the opinion that any idea should be thought about carefully. Even if it sounds, silly, stupid, crazy, or call it whatever you like, there may just be something in the idea that could be used, modified or rethought, to turn it into a winning idea.

My reason for creating this sight is to provide a place for inventors or thinkers to post their ideas, or to get inspired by others' ideas. Even if you are not an inventor or creator, you may still find the posts here very interesting, or you can even participate in providing valuable feedback, comments or suggestions. Who knows, you might just provide someone with a solution to a problem.

I'd like to coin a phrase, inspired by what I'm trying to achieve with this site:
"Collaborative Idea Creation"

No one man is an island. By combining minds and ideas we can, and will achieve so much more than alone.

Please enjoy using this unusual, funny and informative ideas forum.

Thanks!

Jay Sadie - Founder
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla

monicasadie

Re: Welcome to LoopyIdeas.com!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 04:10:44 AM »

Even though I'm not an inventor or even technically inclined, I've really enjoyed seeing and reading through all the posts. Some may be crazy and wild, but you've got to give credit to those trying to make this world a better place! There are so many weird and wonderful minds at work here!

My husband, the founder of this site, has always had a passion for innovation and forward thinking that has been implemented into design and I'm excited to see how he's sharing this with others through the site.  We invite you to laugh and be entertained by Loopy Ideas, but also to participate with your input! Have Fun!

eureka

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »

Eureka, I have found a promising site!

Cannot wait to see what's all gonna be posted here. I agree that crazy ideas are not always crazy. The Wright brothers were called crazy when they planned to build a flying machine. Guess there idea was not so crazy after all!

So far I like what I see.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8) Good luck with your new site! 8)
"Eureka! - I have found it!"
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.”
Quotes by Archimedes (Mathematician and inventor of ancient Greece, 280-211bc)

innovator

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »

Great site!

I would like to participate. There are many ideas that I have... some good, and some not so good. It will be nice for others to post their thoughts on my ideas.

Question: What if I have an idea, post it here and then someone steals my idea?

Looking forward to participate!
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” - Steve Jobs (American Entrepreneur, Apple co-Founder, b.1955)

Jay Sadie

• Administrator
  • Owner/Founder
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 03:47:48 AM »

Great site!

I would like to participate. There are many ideas that I have... some good, and some not so good. It will be nice for others to post their thoughts on my ideas.

Question: What if I have an idea, post it here and then someone steals my idea?

Looking forward to participate!

innovator,

One of the biggest challenges that any inventor faces, is the fear of his/her idea being stolen. This is why most have their ideas patented. To do so is not an easy process, not to mention the cost involved. Sometimes they change a couple of things around and file a new patent. You can try to sue them, but believe me, that can be a very expensive exercise, and can suck the life and time out of you. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about!

My personal opinion is that there is no absolute guarantee that others won't rip you off, even if you have registered a patent. The best way to protect yourself is to get your product on the market and to stay ahead of the competition.

Where we as inventors have the edge, is the fact that any idea needs a champion. This person is the one that 'believes', and the one that will jump through hoops to make it happen. To most people it sounds easy to come up with an idea, to bring it to market, and to wait for the money to start rolling in. But, those who have gone down this road before know better. Coming up with an idea is really the easy part...

But enough said. We can probably start a whole new topic discussing the challenges that inventors face. In fact, I may just create it myself in the next couple of days.

This site provides a way for inventors to post their ideas, and for others to comment, make suggestions, or who knows, maybe offer to fund or help you with your project.

If you're still being worried about getting ripped off, here are a few suggestions:
  • Take out a patent first, and then post the idea on our site.
  • Don't reveal how it works, just what it does. This way you can test the market to see what others think.

Looking forward to seeing some of your ideas on our site!

Best Regards,

Jay
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success." - Nikola Tesla

eureka

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 04:26:41 PM »

Test message
"Eureka! - I have found it!"
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.”
Quotes by Archimedes (Mathematician and inventor of ancient Greece, 280-211bc)

Axcel

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 12:13:35 AM »

Hello guys,,
I would like to participate funny and informative ideas forum.,doing and learning more and more about SEO.....
I hope that i'll have a very good time with you guys as long as i'll be here with you. :)
Government Jobs in Pakistan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright © 2010 2019, LoopyIdeas.com