Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

More than 41,000 members, and growing...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Birth control pills/pregnant? Answer this, please.?  (Read 1482 times)

jhonson

• View Profile
    • http://www.fertibella.com/get-pregnant/how-to-get-pregnant-fast.php
Birth control pills/pregnant? Answer this, please.?
« on: August 18, 2011, 04:43:57 AM »

I have been taking birth control pills for a whole year now. About three months ago, I started getting "symptoms" which made me think I was pregnant. I had back aches, period-like cramps, bloating, and SOME nausea. I've had all the periods I was supposed to since then. They seemed kind of light, but since the pill they haven't been real heavy. I THOUGHT I noticed that when I started this pack, that that's when I started feeling bad again. I was wondering if maybe the pills and your body can change and make you feel this way. I'm still having the symptoms. Cramping, bloating, nausea, back-aches, and when I press on my stomach it hurts. Maybe I'm freaking out, but I don't know...what do you guys think? I take Levoraź 0.15/30. Also, if a woman has sex without a condom, and he comes inside of her, is she still protected from pregnancy since she is on the pill? I don't do that, but I was just wondering, and I know that that can cause you to get STD's. I've had about 4 negative HPT's.
............Thanks..........
pills to get pregnant
how can i get pregnant fast

chuckie602

• Fear of failure stops makes us true cowards
    • View Profile
    • www.gofundme.com/helptrainadoc
Re: Birth control pills/pregnant? Answer this, please.?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:07:04 AM »

Have you checked the side-effects of Levora? And I think if you have sex without a condom and the man ejaculates inside you, you still stand a chance of getting pregnant, even if on the pill. The chance is significantly reduced from when not on the pill of course!
Help me help you :) then you can help me help me :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up