Loopy Ideas Forum Extraordinary / Unusual / Weird Ideas, Products & Inventions
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

More than 41,000 members, and growing...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heaven is a place on earth...Here?  (Read 3217 times)

forJepthore

• View Profile
    • Heaven is a place on earth...Here?
Heaven is a place on earth...Here?
« on: October 31, 2012, 04:10:23 AM »

Hi you can call me Carla, compliments from Valência, I made such  an awkward title to get your attention.............

Any relevant writting like this should be valued so no need for thanks....

I make pages in many places and it is what I´m working at this time, lol!:) and that was part of the reason I came here on this page...to seek for ideas to my website, I see it on newbielink:http://www.freepokermoneynodepositbonus.com/terms_of_use.html [nonactive] , I just hope  you don´t care  having the link to my site I can delete it if there is a problem...just say it....

I love reading as well as sports in general, and I also play a lot Muse, my new hobbie right now is poker, as many of you...I imagine....and also board games.

By the Way, I was raised In Colombia there it started my critical behaviour, an my username related to card games!!!!:)

I always like to end my topics with something like this, like one poet has said If we want to win we have to minimize our sin

Just a little aid you have to put more social network pluggins on this website, like facebook, this is a perfect tool to get away from google penguin 1.3, thas has been driving webmasters crazy, they are every time telling to write Content for users , by the way what is quality to Google ???

see ya to all of you, Bye bye
*Link Removed*

JosephKeli

• View Profile
    • ,Online Captcha Typing Jobs with Guaranteed Payment
Heaven is a place on earth Here
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 03:30:02 PM »

That place is a blast... Came home with a pfd life vest but like you found the prices not all that great.
*Link Removed*
Pages: [1]   Go Up